2016 has been a very successful year for the Parks of Stonecrest Community Civic Association. Our Community Civic Association has brought major political forums to our community and area, we’ve sponsored events including National Night Out celebration, Trunk-R-Treat, our annual Easter Egg Hunt & Party and a number of pool parties.
Our success is largely due to the support of wonderful neighbors, especially those who support the Community Civic Association. The organizing and management of all these awesome events lay at the foot of the Parks of Stonecrest Community Civic Association board of directors.
It’s that time of year again when we need our member households to elect/re-elect board members. PLEASE START BY SUBMITTING YOUR CHOICE(S) FOR THESE POSITIONS. Download the nomination form HERE.
The Board of Directors shall consist of twelve elected members from the Parks of Stonecrest Community Civic Association.
Each member of the Board shall:
- Attend Board meetings in order to conduct the business of the Association;
- Serve on committees or task groups when appointed;
- Contribute their knowledge, expertise and time in executing their duties;
- Abstain from voting in case of a conflict of interest as determined by the Board;
- Exercise fiduciary responsibility;
- Knowledgeably and conscientiously uphold the objectives of the Association.